A recent American study showed that In contrast to claims that young people of color are using their digital dominance to waste time on the Internet, we might be witnessing a new form of the digital divide where black and Asian-American youth use new media more regularly than white youth for friendship, interests and participatory-activities and politics. Click on the link to read more.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Obama Got ‘Black’ At Morehouse But Didn’t Speak The Truth - May 25, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks And The System In Cuba - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: High School Graduation Speeches – What Blacks Teens Need To Hear - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Barack Obama Speech At Moorehouse College - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013