The message is clear in 2012: the value of life expectations, civil rights, and societal contributions – even societal involvement – of Black men is on the decline in America. Click on the link below to read more.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Dr. Vibe’s Allies “The State Of Black Culture In The Western World” - June 18, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: “Stand your ground” Law Helps White Defendants A Lot More Than Black Ones - June 18, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Ireland Warmly Welcomes Obamas; But Black African Immigrants? Not So Much - June 18, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Sharelle D. Lowery “Classy Black Girl” - June 17, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks Optimistic About Finances - June 17, 2013