During our chat, Brandon and Jasmine talk about organized the show without ever meeting face to face, the work that it has taken to put the awards shows, their thoughts on where Black men stand at this time in history, where do they find the time to and how do they achieve their goals. We end the discussion with each of them giving message for and a call to action for Black men.
For more information about the awards, go to:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Henri Morris “How Do We Regain A Sense Of Ourselves” - May 25, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: The Real Reason Blacks Won’t Abandon President Obama Over Marriage Equality - May 20, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Nascar Struggles With Diversity As Driver’s Seat Eludes Black Racers - May 20, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: A Censored Race War - May 19, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: How Does Obama Disappoint? Let Me Count The Ways - May 19, 2012