The next live session of Dr. Vibe’s Allies is tonight at 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PST. Tonight’s topic is “Perceptions & Expectations of Today’s Black Man”.
During our live interview, you have the opportunity to call in and share with us and ask questions via Skype. If you would like to do this, please call us at: doctorvibe42. If you get through, please be patient and we will get to your call as soon as possible.
All you need to do listen to the show live is to go The Dr. Vibe and Show Homepage at http://thedrvibeshow.com/ tonight at 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PST. You can also provide your comments and questions during the event via Twitter (@drvibeshow#DrVibe) and at our Facebook Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Does Obama Unfairly Hold Blacks To A Different Standard? - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Decline In White Voters And Record Turnout Among Blacks Helped Re-Elect President Obama - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Andrew Morrison “Small Business Camp” - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Mental Health Illness In Blacks – Failure To Seek Treatment May Be Holding Us Back - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Rich Get Richer, Blacks Get Stymied By Fiscal Policy - May 19, 2013