On March 27, 2012, the Black Business and Professional Association (Toronto) held its second edition of the Distinguished Men Of Honour Awards. The awards were a celebration of Canadian Black men who are trailblazers in a variety of fields and continue to work at bettering the lives of others.
We had the opportunity to interview of number of the recipients.
In this interview, Mark Beckles share with us.
Mark Beckles is the Regional Vice President, Retail Banking with RBC Royal Bank. In 2002, Mark assumed the role of CEO of the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund (Canada) which has drawn high praise from international leaders like former United States president Bill Clinton. In 2011, Mark received the City of Toronto Bob Marley Award for his commitment to diversity and City Building.
Mark, who holds an MBA in International Business from the University of Bradford, current serves on the Advisory Board of Afro Global Television and the Urban Financial Services Coalition.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr. Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Henri Morris “How Do We Regain A Sense Of Ourselves” - May 25, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: The Real Reason Blacks Won’t Abandon President Obama Over Marriage Equality - May 20, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: Nascar Struggles With Diversity As Driver’s Seat Eludes Black Racers - May 20, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: A Censored Race War - May 19, 2012
- The Dr. Vibe Show: How Does Obama Disappoint? Let Me Count The Ways - May 19, 2012