There is no questioning of Oprah Winfrey’s popularity with women. But, what do Black men think about Oprah? In this episode, David Blackman, Colin Jobe (http://colinlovesdocs.wordpress.com/) and Mike Ramey (http://www.blackmeninamerica.com/manhoodline.htm) chat about Oprah. We have a spirited discussion about Oprah that ranges from Oprah’s opinion in the eyes of Black men, Is she any different in any way from other Black entertainers?, Should we hold Black entertainers to a higher standards?, Has Oprah been negative towards Black men? and Has she and other Black entertainers been “playing it safe”?
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith, Vibe and Vegas
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalists
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
The Dr.Vibe Show Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks And The System In Cuba - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: High School Graduation Speeches – What Blacks Teens Need To Hear - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Barack Obama Speech At Moorehouse College - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How The Obama Administration Talks To Black America - May 23, 2013