Clive Henry lives in Nottingham, England. He is 39 yrs. old. His father died when he was eleven years old.
During our interview, he gives us the story on why he took UPS to court where he accused UPS of racial discrimination in March 2010 and how he is sharing his story with people around the world. He is currently waiting the European Commission for Human Rights in Belgium to decide on his appeal.
Clive also shares with us how has life has changed because of the case, where does he get his vision and drive from and what his future holds.
You can connect with Clive via:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Being White Is Awesome, So How Could We Be Racist? - May 18, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: “Black Men And The Police” Podcast At The Good Men Project - May 17, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Cortez Wilson, CEO Of Right Choices Enterprises - May 16, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8 P.M. Eastern/5 P.M. Pacific – Cortez Wilson, CEO And President Of Right Choices Enterprise - May 16, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 7 P.M. Eastern/4 P.M. Pacific – Hamlin Grange – The Innoversity Summit In Toronto May 28, 2013 And May 29, 2013 - May 16, 2013