Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Does Obama Unfairly Hold Blacks To A Different Standard? - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Decline In White Voters And Record Turnout Among Blacks Helped Re-Elect President Obama - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Andrew Morrison “Small Business Camp” - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Mental Health Illness In Blacks – Failure To Seek Treatment May Be Holding Us Back - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Rich Get Richer, Blacks Get Stymied By Fiscal Policy - May 19, 2013