We had the opportunity to attend the 19th Annual “Visions Of Science” Science Symposium on May 8, 2010 in Toronto. It was held at the George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre at Ryerson Univerisity.
We had the opportunity to speak and share with Dr. Christopher Emdin, Ph.D. Dr. Emdin is an Assistant Professor Of Science Education: Mathematics, Science and Technology at Columbia University in New York.
During this interview we chat about various subject like how much important his parents were to his success, “retooling schooling”, how he relates hip hop and science, his hip-hop group GHOSTTOWN, what education means to him, his recently published book “Urban Science For The Hip-Hop Generation”. He even drops us a rhyme!!
Here is Dr. Emdin’s contact information:
Phone: (212) 678-3825
Fax: (212) 678-8145
Book: “Urban Science Education For The Hip-Hop Generation” … view book at amazon.com by clicking on the following link http://www.amazon.com/Urban-Science-Education-Hip-Hop-Generation/dp/9087909861
Feel free to email us at email@example.com
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Vibe and Vegas
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks And The System In Cuba - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: High School Graduation Speeches – What Blacks Teens Need To Hear - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Barack Obama Speech At Moorehouse College - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How The Obama Administration Talks To Black America - May 23, 2013