Faydra Deon who lives in Virginia is on the go. She works on client’s sites, does editing for clients, teaches at a community college, does her own writing, does web design for clients, teaches social media, web language development, SEO and computer applications. Before all of this, she was a grade eight teacher and before that Faydra was in the army for six and a half years. Faydra majored in African American studies at Howard University.
Faydra has always knew that teaching was be part of her life Her parents set at high standard for her and her other siblings to live up to. She starting using the computer when she was thirteen. Faydra did not think about making a living as a writer until two years ago.
Faydra provides help for people who need help in various areas such as publishing and social media. She is committed to helping people getting their books published.
During our conversation, Faydra shares about so many great things including telling her us something about her mom that her mom doesn’t know that she knows, the story behind her new site the Independent Author Index, her thoughts about how Blacks are using and approaching social media and how are Blacks are approaching the digital divide?
Faydra spends the last part of our conversation by giving some do’s and don’t about being successful with social media and her takes on the following social media platforms: WordPress, Google Analytics, Blogger, Google+, Tumblr, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
To connect with Faydra, go to:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks And The System In Cuba - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: High School Graduation Speeches – What Blacks Teens Need To Hear - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Barack Obama Speech At Moorehouse College - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How The Obama Administration Talks To Black America - May 23, 2013