Glen Antoine Palmer is the man behind The Gentleman’s Standard – Sophisticated Perspective For The Distinguished Man Of Color. The Gentleman’s Standard was awarded as a “Blog To Watch – Winner – Judges Vote” by 2010 Black Weblog Awards . Glen was regarded as one of the “30 Black Bloggers You Should Know” in a recent article in “The Root ”.
Glen lives and was born in Detroit, Michigan. He grew up in a single parent household in which his mother and grandmother taught him morals and positive values.
During our interview, Glen talks and shares about various subjects including how is girlfriend at the time who is now his wife influenced him to start The Gentleman’s Standard, how he taught himself how to set up his site and what the blog is all about, some game changing moments for The Gentleman’s Standard, how he programs and manages the site on his own while working full time and being married, the core message of The Gentleman’s Standard, his thoughts on the current state of Black men and the future of The Gentleman’s Standard.
If you would like to touch base with Glen, here is how:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Obama Got ‘Black’ At Morehouse But Didn’t Speak The Truth - May 25, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Blacks And The System In Cuba - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: High School Graduation Speeches – What Blacks Teens Need To Hear - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Barack Obama Speech At Moorehouse College - May 24, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013