Here is the rebroadcast of The Media Huddle’s event “Follow Me: Fitting Into A Social World” that was held on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at the Ryerson University School of Radio and Television Arts in Toronto.
This panel provided free expert advice on how social media can boost your media career.
RTA Grad, media personality and president of The Media Huddle, Nneka Elliott – @nnekaelliott
Shannae Ingelton: @whatwomenwant – Blogger and Founder of What Women Want
Dan Jacob: @djacob – Founder and Co-Chair of TedxToronto
Cher Jones: @itscherjones – PR Expert and Founder of Socially Active
Joseph Puopolo: @jpuopolo – VP of Business Development for StickerYou
We would like to thank The Media Huddle, the panelists and The Ryerson University School of Radio and Television Arts and the audience for making this a successful event.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
Twitter hashtag: #DrVibe
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Ernest Owens “Charles Ramsey, ‘Ratchet’ Social Media and the Exploitation of Lower-Class Blacks” - May 22, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Hamlin Grange – The Innoversity Creative Summit – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – May 28, 2013 & May 29, 2013 - May 22, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Does Obama Unfairly Hold Blacks To A Different Standard? - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Decline In White Voters And Record Turnout Among Blacks Helped Re-Elect President Obama - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Andrew Morrison “Small Business Camp” - May 20, 2013