Two members of The Black Daddies Club (BDC), Taisha Lewis and Chevy X, share with us why they are involved with the BDC, what their friends are saying about and some of their experiences with Black fatherhood and how the BDC has changed them.
For more information of the Black Daddies Club, go to:
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Vibe and Vegas
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Bloggers Network – June 23, 2011
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 8:30 P.M. Eastern/5:30 P.M. Pacific – Dr. Vibe Presents “Dr. Vibe’s Real Talk With Real Women” – Tonight’s Topic “Black Women And Mental Health” - May 23, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: How The Obama Administration Talks To Black America - May 23, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Live Tonight At 9 P.M. Eastern/6 P.M. Pacific – Ernest Owens “Charles Ramsey, ‘Ratchet’ Social Media and the Exploitation of Lower-Class Blacks” - May 22, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Hamlin Grange – The Innoversity Creative Summit – Toronto, Ontario, Canada – May 28, 2013 & May 29, 2013 - May 22, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Does Obama Unfairly Hold Blacks To A Different Standard? - May 21, 2013