Unemployment for Black men in the United States is double the national average. Economists don’t see improvement soon. Click on the link below to listen to a audio report on this issue.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to “Like” the “The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vibe-and-Vegas-Show/155099174532923
God bless, peace, be well and keep the faith,
Vibe and Vegas
2011 Black Weblog Awards Finalist (Best International Blog and Best Podcast Series)
Black Blog Of The Day – Black Blogger Network – June 23, 2011
“The Dr.Vibe Show” Facebook Fan Page
Listen to the Dr. Vibe Show at iTunes
Latest posts by Dr. Vibe (see all)
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Does Obama Unfairly Hold Blacks To A Different Standard? - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: A Decline In White Voters And Record Turnout Among Blacks Helped Re-Elect President Obama - May 21, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Andrew Morrison “Small Business Camp” - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Mental Health Illness In Blacks – Failure To Seek Treatment May Be Holding Us Back - May 20, 2013
- The Dr. Vibe Show™: Rich Get Richer, Blacks Get Stymied By Fiscal Policy - May 19, 2013